cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with LS840ZVK

Highlighted
Journeyman

Issues with LS840ZVK

Since upgrading to ICS from GB, here are a list of ongoing issues I've had. I've talked to someone in your repair department, but the response I got was "weird"...that much I've figured out, and I think most of you will agree. So far, I haven't found any other phone online with these issues, and was hoping someone could help me out.

Under Language & Input, selected is "Android Keyboard, English (US)", but my in-phone dictionary uses the Queen's English. For example: Instead of Color, it tries correcting it to colour. Mom isn't in the dictionary by default, but mum is.

I can't add a mord to the dictionary with an apostrophe in it. Example: My daughter's name is Vada (which I can add), but if I want to type something like "Vada's backpack is heavy" then I can't save "Vada's".

I have had a LOT of calls bumped. I was told that it was the network. Either someone needs to come to my town and fix the circuits, or there's something seriously wrong with the phone. I get at least 1 voicemail per day without the phone ringing.

GPS turns on and off at will. Tonight was the last straw, and that's why I'm writing now. I ca start navigation, and everything work fine. Or I sometimes have to restart it to get the GPS to turn on when I start navigation (rarely I have to restart twice). But tonight, after a couple of minutes of telling me where to go, the GPS would drop. Then I have to restart the phone, and go back to the address.

"Caps Lock" isn't available when typing.

That's all I can think of right off. If there are more, I'll add them later.

Thanks,

Larry

Tags (5)
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat