cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Viper 4g lite stuck on sprint rebooting screen!

Journeyman

LG Viper 4g lite stuck on sprint rebooting screen!

My phone is stuck on this sprint animated screen that keeps playing over and over again. Only way to turn it off is taking battery out, and when i put it back on it starts the reboot and gets stuck at the same screen!

4 REPLIES
Master

Re: LG Viper 4g lite stuck on sprint rebooting screen!

Sorry for the inconvenience. Seems like phone software may have been corrupted and doing a reboot & not going to the main display screen. You have to perform a factory reset on the device to get the phone back to the main display screen. You’ll not able to recover any data once the reset has been performed.

Reset LG Viper using hard keys

(1).Turn the phone power off

(2). Press and hold the following keys for over 10 seconds Volume down Button + Power/Lock   Button.

(3). When the power turns on, release these keys.

Hope this helps

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

Send me a private message i can help you.

Journeyman

This happened to my phone if did a factory reset and it still stays at the Sprint loading screen

Master

Jrodbass1,

Thanks for reaching out to us. How long has this been going on? Any new updates to this device recently? Have you taken the device in to a Sprint Service and Repair center? Let me know. I am happy to look into this further for you.

- Lucia
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.