cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Viper phone turns on and everything else but the screen does not show up? Is this typical with these?

Journeyman

LG Viper phone turns on and everything else but the screen does not show up? Is this typical with these?

I turn the phone on and it powers up and everything. I can touch the screen and it recognizes me touching it but the screen isn't on. Is this a typical problem with this phone and an easy fix? Please lmk I got this phone for free and would love to use it.

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: LG Viper phone turns on and everything else but the screen does not show up? Is this typical with these?

TopherMace

Hi there. So, the screen doesn't brighten at all? You can't see anything? If that's the case, it's not a typical thing and it probably can't be repaired by one of our techs. If they can repair it, it will cost at least $75. You can take it to a repair center to see what they say, but I can't guarantee it can be fixed. Visit www.sprint.com/storelocator to find a nearby service and repair center to you.
{cke_protected}{C}%253C!%252D%252D%255Bif%2520!supportLineBreakNewLine%255D%252D%252D%253E
{cke_protected}{C}%253C!%252D%252D%255Bendif%255D%252D%252D%253E
Robin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat