cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lg update problems

Journeyman

Lg update problems

I updated my Viper last night. Looks pretty cool but I'm having a problem. When I pull down the notification screen (is that what it's called? from the top bar when you have text messages, emails, voicemails) it gets stuck. I can't do anything, can't push it back up, can't check whatever notification I received. I have to wait for the screen to go black, I've tried to hit the top button to make it go black but when I hit the button again it goes back to the stuck notification screen. Has anyone else had this problem and how do I fix it? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: Lg update problems

Drea5141,

Let me assist you with this. Give me a sec, I will look into it.

Wizard

Drea5141,

I have a few clarifying questions I need to ask.  First, does the device have a screen protector on it?  Example " clear film put on the screen to protect from scratches" Second, Is the device freezing just when you do the pull down or does it freeze elsewhere?

Journeyman

Hello Cap't,

Yes I do have a screen protector and it doesn't seem to lock up anywhere else. I downloaded an app this morning and I removed that app and now it seems ok. It's not locking up. So I'm not sure what happened, but all is well now.

Thanks!!

Wizard

Drea5141,

I'm glad everything seemed to work out.  Sometimes you have to be careful with some third party apps. But I am glad to hear your issue worked itself out.  

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat