cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On my 3rd viper now

Journeyman

On my 3rd viper now

I upgraded to the viper in november, since then i have had to take it in twice for repair/replacement....  The first time was because for over a week i could not recive calls or texts...  I could call out and send them but nothing was being recived by my handset...  Even thought data like facebook and wireless web worked fine, slow but fine...  That was about 2 weeks ago, and then yesterday my wife woke up to find hers powered down and would not come back on or charge or anything...  I took it in they said they would replace it...  Then later in the day, while i was was holding it in my hand and using it the screen went black and then it would not turn back on or charge...  The only thing they would do is when plugged in the "home row" lights would flash for a short time...  So i took mine back and they are replacing it as well...  So within the last month my household has gone through 3 vipers...  Are any of these known or common issuses...  Has anyone else had these and had a good fix...  Cause i really dont want to have to keep replacing my phone every 2 weeks, the last time was annoying enough having to re set it up as i like it

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: On my 3rd viper now

Yes I had 2 shutdown and never comeback. The repair tech said it could be because of all the tower work in the area.. Phone #3 is getting ready to die.

Journeyman

Re: On my 3rd viper now

I have had the same LG Viper for as long as you and never had any problems. My phone has always been in a case and the best screen protecter. The 4.0 update worked with it fine and love the phone. Did you ever drop the phone? Always try to take battery out first to restart phone as well to restart and wipe the ram memory, not your personal stuff.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat