cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with connecting to browser & only SOME app

Journeyman

Problems with connecting to browser & only SOME app

Have had the LG Viper for almost 2 years now (THANK GOD I am almost to the end of my contract with this phone!)....this morning woke up to not being able to use browser or some of my apps.  No error messages, other than "no feed" or something similar.  I can access Facebook, my bank app, and some other apps...but no data service for browser and multiple other apps.  Called Sprint at 8am and was told that they showed no outages in my area...they had me do all kind of resets, updates & clearing of caches on my phone.  No help!  So now I have been told they will research it and hopefully be able to get back with in 24 hours.

On a side note...my husband has the exact same phone...we are on the same account...and he is having the EXACT same problems on his also.

ANY HELP OUT THERE...BECAUSE SPRINT IS OBVIOUSLY WORTHLESS IN REGARDS TO THIS PROBLEM!

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Problems with connecting to browser & only SOME app

So it is now 3:30...7-1/2 hours after my initial call to Sprint...and it's a miracle!  My LG Viper has started working properly again.  Now my browser works and ALL of my app's work...not just half of them. 

Oh and this all happened with NO RETURN CALL BACK FROM SPRINT!!   GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Master

Re: Problems with connecting to browser & only SOME app

RICKY101180,

Thanks for reaching out to us and I'm sorry that no one has called you back. It's great to hear that your browser and apps are working correctly now. If you have anymore or other questions please let us know. Thank you.

Nicole
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat