cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRINT!!

Journeyman

SPRINT!!

SPRINT I HAVE AN LG VIPER AND I WHEN CAN I GET ICS PLEASE!! we need it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 REPLIES 19
Journeyman

Re: SPRINT!!

Same here?Why havent i recieved it either.

Journeyman

sprint needs to proivde it for both of us i think

Master

The software has released. It is done through a rollout to the devices.  These software updates take about 10-20 days to complete.  The rollout is sent out to devices randomly.  The software was release on the first Nov.  Best guess as I have no data on how many devices have already gotten the update is between 50% and 75% complete

Journeyman

i just hope i get it soon because ics is an huge update for the lg viper

Journeyman

Quickrest64 wrote:

i just hope i get it soon because ics is an huge update for the lg viper

I know and it will make this phone so much better

Journeyman

Keep in mind guys, "rooting" does void your warranty yes, but we all know many many users do it, From what i've been told, if you have your phone rooted, the update just sits on your sd card, but will not prompt to install. So if this um, strikes a nerve to any of you, unroot it!, then see what happens.

Journeyman

Who said anything about rooting.Learned my lesson a few years ago with my Motoroia Droid A855 when i bricked it

Journeyman

i just hope i get ics soon. waiting

Journeyman

Im still waiting to.This sucks

Journeyman

i hope we ge it before the end of this month

Journeyman

sprint we need this badly!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat