cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

photo gallery

GrandMaster

Re: photo gallery

but since LG went more Google pure with the V20 and for whatever reason didnt include it in the stock downloadable apps through their own app (smart world or whatever it was called) you must find a different gallery to use. im using the one that was mentioned by one of the Product Ambassadors. working out great for me so far.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I want ALL my LG apps back. Thats why I bought the dam phone in the first place. Sprint is ripping us off. I dont give a dam about their stupid idea to lean out or go pure Google. If I wanted that I would have bought a Pixle. I bought the LG FOR the preinstalled apps. I bought it FOR the LG programming and what I got was half a phone that doesn't function fully and was ripped poorly. This is clearly theft to me. I got less than half of what I paid for. This is TOTAL BULL**bleep**. As I move through my set up I find TONS of what I paid for missing. LGMusic app, LGGallery app, LGMessenger app, LGCalculator app and on and on and on. Sprint! Put it back exactly like it was. That's what I paid for. I want what I paid for. Not your corperate decision to screw me. FIX IT.
GrandMaster

did you look through smartworld to see if any of those were in there to download? minus the gallery..that one i can tell you is not in there.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I'm with you.. When i had to return my 2nd note 7 back. i asked for my note 5 back from sprint which i had to turn in for the note 7. they told me note 5 are not made or sold anymore (BY MULTIPLE SPRINT AGENTS in store and over the phone). so i was stuck with choosing the v20. had the note 7 never been released i would never have upgraded. Then i find out sprint selling the note 5 for almost the same price as it was when it first came out. They wouldnt let me exchange the v20 for the note 5 even though these were special circumstances.  so im stuck paying $800 dollars on a phone i didnt want to begin with, while sprint sells the phone they told me, i cant have back. I refused to use any app that uploads ALL my personal pictures into a cloud. So yea i have a fancy camera, but it does me no good with no stock gallery app. and even if i try to sell the phone to someone that doesnt mind cloud storage i wont even get HALF of what im paying for it. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat