cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

worst phone experience ever. might be worth it to break my contract.

Journeyman

worst phone experience ever. might be worth it to break my contract.

This lg viper 4gLTE should have never been allowed to be put on sprints market. this is the biggest scam i have ever experienced. I have been lied they sprint over and over. I first noticed that the phone didnt connect to 4g and data was constantly cutting out, was the first day i had the phone. Sprint sent me a device to use my homes internet. great. then i didnt recieve any texts, and after that failed I was told I could not trade the phone in on the 30day guarentee. I was told that ICS was coming out and that would fix everything. LIES LIES LIES that only caused my phone to overheat and die. 2x.  Now this is phone #3. after a day of dealing with support about why I haven to pay extra data charges on a phone that has never connected to 4g, i was told THIS PHONE IS NOT COMPATABLE WITH THE 4G SERVICE IN THE AREA. HOW can this company sell this phone in their stores as a 4g phone. I bought it from the store around the corner from my house. The customer service woman, said it was my problem and not sprints. she then said I need to talk to LG about this. REALLY this is my fault? So I need to be a cell expert to buy a phone from sprint. I WENT TO THE EXPERTS AT THE  READY NOW!!! STORE when I purchased it.

The last update fixed nothing. the phone still connects to 4g, no bars, no data. then back to 3g. what a waste of time and money.  $110 a month for 3g service is a rip off. I am honoring my side of the CONTRACT why is sprint not responsible for providing the service they promised.  I have been with sprint for many many years, but this is a rip-off. M friends with ATT metro, tmobile,  come over to my house and their $45 a month 4g lte service is unbelievibly fast.

class action law suit is what comes to my mind, I know i am not alone in this.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: worst phone experience ever. might be worth it to break my contract.

Never had problems with my phone.

Journeyman

I bought used from sprint.com. surprise its a lemon!!!!!!!!!

black screen once you dial so no speakerphone or typing 1 to talk, and not able to hang up. yeah, I pull the battery to hang up.

I have network errors and it doesnt recognize when connected to a win7 pc via cable.

I was not allowed to return because I must go to corporate, well thats an hour away and ive never had less than 1hr wait. oh yea, and they lie like dogs. just so much misinformation. funny how FOURHUNDRED MONTHS I have paid on time and I have to deal with this.

bye bye sprint. I prey you get sued up and down and every ugly thing that happened to me via sprint happens ten-fold to you. I am months past any sympathy for sprint and the lies I heard. any response can immediatly accept my reply: shut up. I did everything by the books and still suffered hundreds of indignities in doing so to sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

HAHAHAHA same thing for me(with the black screen and slow charging) ,tempted to have T-mobile pay my ETF and go with them

Master

bearsalad,

I hear your concerns. At your convenience, take your device to the nearest repair center for diagnosis: www.sprintstorelocator.com.

*Julian

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat