cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Ambassador: Is what you see what you get?

Sprint Product Ambassador

X_power.png

LG X Power

I have had the X power for a few weeks now and I must say this little device packs quite a punch. If you or a person you know is seeking to move into the smartphone arena. Then you should strongly consider the LG X power device.

First up the specs:

PROCESSOR MediaTek 1.8 GHz Octa-Core MT6755M

OS Android? 6.0.1 Marshmallow

BATTERY 4,100 mAh Embedded

DISPLAY 5.3" HD TFT

CAMERAS 8 MP Rear and 5 MP Front

CONNECTIVITY LTE, CDMA, GSM, UMTS

MEMORY 16 GB (up to 8.96 GB usable)

RAM: 2 GB

microSDXC? card support up to 128 GB

(cards sold separately)

SIZE 5.86" (H) x 2.95" (W) x 0.31" (D)

WEIGHT 4.87 oz.

Battery: I cannot get enough of what X power brings to the table. If you are a person that need a device that can carry you through the entire day, then the X power is the device for you. You can get close to 2 days on a single charge.

Battery.png

4,100 mAh

The Design: You will be amazed how light and how thin the device feels in your hand. I was very impressed by the form of the device and how cool it looks. The device has a premium feel that does not feel cheap compared to other devices that claim they pack all of the bells and whistles.

• Slim Arc Design
  • Customizable Home Touch Buttons ? includes Notification, Capture+, and QSlide Function,and customizable color settings
  • LG UX 5.0 Home Screen ? conveniently access all apps from the home screen

Connectivity: The X power gives you the power to take advantage of Sprint?s LTE plus network and it offers the support of providing data access to other devices. My connection remained connected with no issues when I used my mobile hotspot access. Also, you can purchase a separate USB On the Go (OTG) cable to connect your favorite peripheral hardware such as a gaming pad/remote.

• Sprint 4G LTE Network
  • Mobile Hotspot ? share a 4G LTE data connection with 8 other compatible wireless devices
  • Wi-FiConnectivity ? 802.11 b/g/n
  • Bluetooth Wireless Technology Version 4.2
  • Supported Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, GAVDP, GOEP, HDP, HFP, HID, HSP, MAP, OPP, PBAP, SPP, SDAP, PAN
  • USB Tethering? share your phone?s Internet connection with your computer
  • USB OTG Cable ? directly connect to other devices and peripheral hardware
  • Wi-Fi Direct? connect directly to devices via Wi-Fi connection
  • S-GPS and A-GPS for Enhanced Location Accuracy

Entertainment

• Google Photos for Video and Picture Storage
  • Google Play Music with Support for MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, FLAC, OGG, M4A, AMR, WAV, and MP2 formats
  • Media Sync (MTP) ? transfer files or synchronize with WindowsMedia Player or Android File Transfer
  • Accelerometer ? control games by turning and tilting

You definitely get more than what you see on the surface. Check out our many other blogs at LG X powerjavascript:;

Disclaimer:

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint partners from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

Source: LG X power eBrochure