cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG X-Power First Impressions

Sprint Product Ambassador

Hello Everyone! And welcome back to following me talk about a new device. This time I am going from the LG G5 to the LG X-Power. Maybe the easiest swap just since I had really gotten used to the LG frame of reference, but there are a few things to note:

1)    This device is so light and thin! I have gotten used to having my devices in the Spigen cases, and this time I don’t have the case for the phone (might get one…). But for now, it is so skinny and lightweight. Also slippery (hence why I am going to look into a case!)

2)    I am really picky about how I have home screens and applications set up – when will there be a device that can swap so your settings are totally in sync? Like almost photo copy the set up and all of the alarms and ring tones and all of that? Well guess what – the LG Backup does most of that! It backs up and copies data such as call reject lists, messages, images AND Home screens (not all of the screens though. So with a little prep on my old device the work I used to dread at least got easier.

3)    I had a bit of a time getting Exchange to work for my work email – I ended up having to download the Outlook Application and kind of backing out of the set up in order to get the Exchange to work for me. 

4)    There are a few pre-loaded folders that I wrote about last time with the LG5 (the Management Folder – that includes the Battery Saver, Memory, Battery Usage and Storage & USB tools) that I was just so giddy to not have to let go.

Now this device is known for a few things – the main thing you will hear is the 4,100mAh battery into a slim and lightweight build. And so far I am really impressed with the battery. I haven’t put it through the ringer – but since activating on Monday only plugged in once…

Well more to come – what do you want to know about? Let me know! Until next week.

Disclaimer:
       The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.”