cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG X power Not What I Expected!

Sprint Product Ambassador

I haven?t had a new phone in a while so I was impatiently waiting for my new LG X power. I have never really owned an LG phone but have been impressed by the other LG products I have. I was super curious about the X power and its 4,100 mAh batter twice the size of my other phone. I am a motorcycle rider and it?s pretty difficult to charge a phone while on the move? 

With such powerful battery I expecting a flash to the past with a big bulky device with a little bitty screen.

Front view.JPGI was so pleasantly surprised when I opened the box and there was this slick thin device with a 5.3? display.

side view.JPG

When I say slick I am being literal and was a tad bit concerned until I felt the back and there is an excellent honeycomb texture.

back view.JPGIt?s a great feature to help keep the device from sliding out of your hand. I don?t know how theysqueezed that 4100 mAh battery in the LG X power because it?s so thin but it works great.  

I was really impressed with the screen size and brightness. I assumed the size of the screen and the brightness would have to be sacrificed for the advertised battery performance. I am so glad I was wrong, the LG X power viewable screen area is much bigger than I expected. The screen is bright as well I was happy that I could see it well outside I did turn the brightness and can see it even in sun. I have watched and videos and tv shows they looked good. I didn?t have any issues playing different video formats I checked the spec sheet and it supports all the popular codecs. I always appreciate when the codecs are included it?s no funny searching for solutions and installing multiple players ect. Thank you LG!

?The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.?