cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Must Have Accessory for Your LG X Power - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

A Must Have Accessory for Your LG X Power - Sprint Product Ambassadors

So read this one sentence and just take my word for it:

Go out and buy a Micro-USB OTG (On-The-Go) Adaptor (if not two or more).

OTG.jpg

You need to make sure the Input is USB 2.0 Micro-B Male and the Output is USB 2.0 Type A Female.

With that, all kinds of functionality unlocks for you and your LG X Power…

Here’s why:

So remember how your LG X Power is equipped with that massive 4,100 mAh battery?  Well what if I told you it also has supports USB On-the-Go charging.  Which means all that extra battery in your LG X Power can be shared to other devices (through the use of this small but handy adaptor).

For example, say you have a Go Pro camera but no battery charge left.  You have plenty of charge left on your phone and an important event you want to capture.  Wall charging is not an option.  You’re on location and time is limited. All you need is your OTG adaptor and your standard Go Pro interface cable.  In just a  short while, you’ll be rolling Go Pro footage once again.

I personally like it for times when my wife’s phone is running low on battery.  It seems we are always expecting an important call and just need to make sure we have battery enough to get home.  No external Power Bank needed, just a wire and my phone.

Another fun feature is the Micro-USB OTG (On-The-Go) Adaptor will allow you to plug in a normal USB Thumb (Flash) Drive to copy and move files easily without the need for a computer.  I like this when I have only a thumb drive on hand and want to move files without powering up my laptop or uploading to the cloud.

Does all this sound too good to be true?  Must cost a fortune? Well, best of all the cost is very trivial.  Check online through any of your preferred merchants and be surprised (I got a 2-pack for only $6.99).

-Rob Ignatowicz

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: A Must Have Accessory for Your LG X Power - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sounds WONDERFUL

Re: A Must Have Accessory for Your LG X Power - Sprint Product Ambassadors

It truly is. Thank you for reading. The LG X Power, has the power!
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat