cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding the App Drawer to the LG V20 - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

Adding the App Drawer to the LG V20 - Sprint Product Ambassador

App.PNGWhen I first activated my LG V20, the first thing I noticed was no app drawer and my app icons were spread across multiple pages. LG has the app drawer is turned off by fault and is a feature I use on all of my Android phones. Coming from an LG G5, I knew there was an option for enabling it through the phone settings. Go to Settings > General > Apps > Menu > Configure apps > Home and select Home & App Drawer. This will move the apps to the app drawer and remove majority of them from all the pages.Capture.PNG

The process for making this change is very easy and can be changed back if needed following the same steps. All the pages have been freed up from all the app icons and will provide pages to add widgets and only the app shortcuts needed. Making this update was very helpful for me because I have tried 3rd party app drawers and did not care for them as much.

Looking for more information on the LG V20, please visit LG V20 site or stop by a Sprint store to check the LG V20.

Thanks,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador team

Disclaimer: I am NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped or answered your question, PLEASE mark it as solved.
1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: Adding the App Drawer to the LG V20 - Sprint Product Ambassador

shoot. i was going to do a write up on this one and forgot. for any previously non LG owners it can bea bit confusing. nice post B..very helpful for those checking out the LG world for the first time..
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat