cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alrighty LG G8 owners...

GrandMaster

Alrighty LG G8 owners...

just activated my LG G8..diggin it so far..way better than the G6...

with this being said.. what all tricks or cool things have you ran into so far? what all weird issues have any of you ran into so far?

figured out one issue i was having with not being able to remove certain apps from any of the pages when they originally loaded in while activating it..had to change to app drawer..other than that its been pretty awesome so far.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Tags (3)
8 REPLIES 8
Community Manager

Re: Alrighty LG G8 owners...

You figure out the folder thing yet?

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

just activated my LG G8..diggin it so far..way better than the G6...

with this being said.. what all tricks or cool things have you ran into so far? what all weird issues have any of you ran into so far?

figured out one issue i was having with not being able to remove certain apps from any of the pages when they originally loaded in while activating it..had to change to app drawer..other than that its been pretty awesome so far.

GrandMaster

i did.

for whatever reason the first starting home screen it starts on allowed certain apps like settings to be included on there..those you couldnt add together to make a folder..i had to switch to app drawer and whalla...they went away and now im able to add in/remove whatever i wish as well as get them into folders...which im now hunting on my old device for screen shots of my original set up..so date plans with my phone tonight..ol lady might get jelly...but doubtful...she also had to get a new phone since her cat decided to plant a tooth through the screen lol

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

Wow, cat don't play around!

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

i did.

for whatever reason the first starting home screen it starts on allowed certain apps like settings to be included on there..those you couldnt add together to make a folder..i had to switch to app drawer and whalla...they went away and now im able to add in/remove whatever i wish as well as get them into folders...which im now hunting on my old device for screen shots of my original set up..so date plans with my phone tonight..ol lady might get jelly...but doubtful...she also had to get a new phone since her cat decided to plant a tooth through the screen lol

GrandMaster

yeah..she's only my cat when she does something bad...which princess Satan...i mean Abigail is usually deemed mine unless she's trying to act cute at that particular moment lol

Community Manager

Just a regular Puss in Boots!

source.gif

Journeyman

I am using my unlocked Sprint G8 in Ireland..........the ability to change APN settings is missing from the network menu. In the APN section it just says something about OTA and there is no 3 dot drop down menu to add new APN..........is this a feature of the Sprint handsets ??

Highlighted
Community Manager

I answered you in your other post.

@IrishG8 wrote:

I am using my unlocked Sprint G8 in Ireland..........the ability to change APN settings is missing from the network menu. In the APN section it just says something about OTA and there is no 3 dot drop down menu to add new APN..........is this a feature of the Sprint handsets ??

Journeyman

Yeah, I see that now.

I have sent you the PM.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Keith.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat