Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 on LG G7 thinq

Journeyman

Android 10 on LG G7 thinq

Hello,

Does anybody has information on android 10 update on lg g7 thinq? Earlier news was 3rd quarter of 2020. Now we are already in the 4th quarter.

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15
Journeyman

so still no news on the android 10 update?

Hi! The current software version for that device is G710P20e. As soon as another update is ready, you'll receive notification. Please keep checking by going to; 

1. Apps > Settings > General.
  2. Tap System Updates.
  3. Tap Update LG Software.

Unfortunately no. I wonder if we ever get it given Sprint is now part of T-mobile, and going forward it'll be mostly gsm tech. 

im a bit curious..i would have to look but i believe the G7 from the TMO side received this update (again i will have to double check unless someone else knows the answer to this)... with this being said i wonder if you would be able to switch to a TMO sim card and once its lit up you might receive the update.

hail mary swing for the fence here for yall..cant exactly hurt.

and going forward any of the devices released after it was announced Sprint and TMO were merging will get the same update for both sides..but again this is only with devices going forward

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat