cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody else super curious about the G6?

Community Manager

Anybody else super curious about the G6?

Saw this out on Greenbot and just had to share.  Verrry interesting possibilities: Everything we think we know about the LG G6

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Anybody else super curious about the G6?

I've had a few LG's i nthe past, The OS seemed too iffy to me. My wife liked them until the last one stopped displaying anything on the screen and Sprint swapped it for an HTC M10. No problems there. I'll have to read more about this before I jump on board.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

Re: Anybody else super curious about the G6?

agreed. there are many things i like about the LG line..and a few things i do no..like clearing up memory..if youre not used to this or have never had this option on any of your other devices you wouldnt knwo that it will drop any apps you dont use often from your main screen..a lot of the things i run into though are just because im so used to the HTC line..2 different animals and how they set their stuff up.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat