cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I bring the LG G7 One onto Sprint's network?

Journeyman

Can I bring the LG G7 One onto Sprint's network?

As stated above. I'd like to bring an Android One device onto my plan. Does this or any other Android One device, such as the Nokia 7.1, work on Sprint's network?

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Can I bring the LG G7 One onto Sprint's network?

You will have to run the IMEI through to see if it is compatible with our network. 

GrandMaster

a lot will also depend on whether it was purchased from the U.S here or from overseas.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

It is only available in Canada at the moment. It would be a model from the Canadian Amazon or similar retailer.

GrandMaster

like @Katey88_Sprint pointed out you can check the IMEI and see if it says it will work or not..but per the list of current devices accepted in from outside sources the LG G7 is accepted..but no mention of the LG G7 One.

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Phone-Device-Support-Library/SOLUTION-Is-My-Phone-Eligible-for-BYOD-...

LG

G7 ThinQ (G710ULM)

Stylo 4 (Q710UL)

V30S (US998)

V35 ThinQ (V350ULM)

X charge (US 601)

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thank you! I had created another discussion and requested this whitelist but was it was never properly responded to. Very much appreciate this.

GrandMaster

no worries...doin what i do in here...side note though..it isnt on the list of accepted outside devices over at Verizon either...didnt bother checking the other carriers since the only one like Sprint would be Verizon (both CDMA carriers)

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat