cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debranded LG L6 LS993

Journeyman

Debranded LG L6 LS993

Hi, a friend of mine has this problem. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks!

"After I got my ls993 unlocked from sprint, i inserted a metro pcs sim and everything worked { voice, sms and data}. After a couple minutes and i decided to debrand it.
after that, some features were removed which i dont really care. but now....i dont options to get to add apn / its all greyed out! i dont also have the Service or MSL Code. All I need is to add an APN! Can anyone help?

And sometimes its says no sim or sim error ..so i insert the sprint sim and dial this code ##72786# and insert the metro sim."

2.png3.png4.png5.png

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: Debranded LG L6 LS993

Zoltar,

Hi! When your friend tap on the three dots up in the right corner, Is there any option to add APN?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi, sorry for my late answer.

I asked to my friend what happens when he clicked on the dots, buy he said : "I see the options but i cant edit them".

Is "greyed out" I think this options.

Sprint Social Care

Zoltar,

In this case, what I recommend is for your friend to take the device to the other carrier so they can verify if they are able to work with the APN, since the device was successfully unlocked in our end.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat