cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determining When a Phone Has Been Used

Highlighted
Journeyman

Determining When a Phone Has Been Used

Is there a way on the LG 5 to determine the time of day in which a phone has been used? Specifically, we'd like to see whether my son has been using his phone after he goes to bed. Learning which apps he's been using would be good, too. 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care

Re: Determining When a Phone Has Been Used

Hello @BrianP1970. Sprint no longer provides data usage detail (i.e. sites the customer visited, apps), but you can check the total data usage to date online. Just visit sprint.com and log in, scroll down to the device/phone number you wish to see the unbilled usage for and click on Detailed Usage, that screen will show the overview of all usage.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

Re: Determining When a Phone Has Been Used

it might not show usage if he is using wifi though. so to help with this you can shut down wifi at night and see if he mentions that its down..and to boot if he DOES try to use it you will see usage when there shouldnt be any.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat