cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual screen promo offer

Journeyman

Dual screen promo offer

I git my dual screen with promo offer dec 9. And Sprint employee assist me with promo and registering to received. I still have yet to get anything from LG. Never a email. Never text. Never nonthing. And Sprint employees just give sad faces with WOW really.. So where is what am paying for. I been with Sprint over 15 years. So maybe i should be the one saying WOW REALLY. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Dual screen promo offer

Hey @Barce1! We're happy you have for 15 years. The free LG Dual Screen with the purchase of a LG G8X ThinQ is a great offer fulfilled by LG directly while supplies last. The registration must have been done online at www.lgpromotions.com/sprint and after that the screen should have arrived within 3-6 weeks, as inventory allows. For questions about the registration process or the actual dual screens, you can contact LG via email or phone:

• It is required to have the registration confirmation email when contacting LG Support.
  • Toll free:1-844-416-9110 /(M-F, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CST) or
  • Email: lgholidayoffer@promoadmin.com M-F, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CST.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have been waiting for my dual screen for over 9 months and not a word from them about when it is supposed to be delivered. I contacted them by email about a month ago and they actually responded and told me it would be shipped and would send the tracking number. Well, one month later, still a big goose egg on their part. Enough is enough.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

it takes a while..this link is for this exact complaint in a thread that was already created for this specific promo...

https://community.sprint.com/t5/LG/LG-Dual-Screen-Case-Promo/td-p/1067316/page/6

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat