cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email sending

Go to solution
Journeyman

Email sending

Some emails that I send display the message email has been sent but the email is not received. When I look in my sent folder to check on status email shows very briefly then disappears from sent folder. This is very random doesn't seem to be associated with any type of email account or individual or group emails. Also doesn't matter from where I send it. This is happened on home Wi-Fi, data, and public wifi. It happens on both original and reply emails. I am using an LG G8 thin q.  I changed to this phone from an LG G6 with which I was already having the problem. is it possible that I have some sort of a virus?

7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Email sending

Do you have any of these issues when sending email from your computer? Which app are you using to send emails?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

I have none of the issues when sending them from my computer. When I am near my PC I use it to send so that I'll know the emails go through. On my phone I use the default email application because I have two other email accounts on Comcast in one Gmail and I like to be able to look at them all in the same place. But I use my Jr watch1@ comcast.net as my default email

That's very strange. We don't have any reported issues of a virus. Try removing the email app and adding it again. Sometimes updates can mess things up like this. 

Journeyman

Ok. I'll try that. Thanks.

Let me know if it works. 

Journeyman

The app can't be uninstalled. I spoke with the LG help center yesterday. They suggested using only the Xfinity connect app for email. Guess that'll have to be the solution on

Alright. Sorry about that.  I hope that's the solution for you. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat