cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had LG G7 ThinQ since release. Should we be receiving an Android version update anytime soon?

Journeyman

Had LG G7 ThinQ since release. Should we be receiving an Android version update anytime soon?

I'm just curious who else here is a day one owner of the LG G7 ThinQ? Is there anything about a new Android version update for us? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Had LG G7 ThinQ since release. Should we be receiving an Android version update anytime soon?

Excellent question Yo0123yo. At this time, I haven't heard any new news on this update. But you can stay up to date on new updates, at https://community.sprint.com/t5/LG/bd-p/LG. As soon as the newest update is released, it'll have a notification release on this page. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
GrandMaster

Re: Had LG G7 ThinQ since release. Should we be receiving an Android version update anytime soon?

LG makes some great phones...however...they are NOT the greatest with kicking out updates/bug fixes etc in a timely manner lol

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat