cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble with Sprint Lg g6 promo

Go to solution
Journeyman

Having trouble with Sprint Lg g6 promo

I cannot figure out how to redeem my promo for buying the LG G6. I googled and found the link to redeeming the offer for Google Home but can't find anything on the 49" TV. I also cannot register for the Google Home because it tells me that my MEID HEX number is invalid. Yes, I've double checked it multiple times. 

36 REPLIES 36
Journeyman

Re: Having trouble with Sprint Lg g6 promo

Per your confirmation and shipping e-mails:

LG HDTV: Online submissions for TV at www.lgpromotions.com/sprint must be received by 4/20/17 by 11:59:59 PM ET. TVs will be delivered by June 30, 2017. We reserve the right to substitute another TV of equal or greater value. While supplies Last. Offer period: 3/17-4/6.
Journeyman

That just takes me to a page about LG promotions. It states that I can pre-order the phone and get the TV but the only link to redeem is for the Google Home. There is no link to submit for the television. 

Journeyman

Thank you but that doesn't work. That is page telling me about promotions. The only link on the page to redeem a promotion is the google home promotion which, according to LG, is separate.
Journeyman

Have you received your phone yet?

Journeyman

yes, I received it last week. 

Journeyman

It's on the site, and I just confirmed with a Rep, registration begins April 7.  Check back then.

GrandMaster

if possible would you mind posting the link to the area where the promo is. would make it easier on others having a hard time locating it.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

this is the Sprint news release on the G6 http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-releases/sprints-first-hpue-capable-smartphone-lg-g6-available-april...
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

The problem is that this is an LG site and LG stated this was not their promotion but Sprints. The Google Home is the LG piece of the promotion but the TV is Sprints. I have no idea where to register for that. 

GrandMaster

let me check into that one. I'm seeing the same thing even through the news release. give me a bit to see if I can find an answer
Community Manager

The original link provided to the LG Sprint Promo page is correct, however, registration for the TV doesn't start until April 7, 2017 so the registration link isn't there yet.  You can read up on the details and instructions in this  LG G6 Sprint Offer .pdf file

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat