Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Dual Screen Case Promo

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Dual Screen Case Promo

I still have not received my tracking number for my case. I got approved but have heard nothing since. I reach to both companies for further info and nothing , im getting a little upset i really want to enjoy my phone as intended with the dual screen .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Thanks for confirming. The SKU number for the device is LGG850128BKT or RGG850128BKT

Remember that you must register for the offer online at www.lgpromotions.com/sprint.

• You will require to submit your personal information (e.g., name, shipping address, etc.)
  • Photo of the LG G8X ThinQ box showing the IMEI.
  • You  will need their device in hand to register.
  • Picture of Proof of purchase (one of the following):
  • Store receipt from a Sprint Store, dealer, BestBuy.com, or order confirmation.
  • Packing Slip – Included in the box
  • Email shipping confirmation
  • If customer does not register online, they will not receive the free screen.
  • Participants must have a valid email and mailing address to receive the free screen.
  • Customers will receive the following communications regarding their free screen:
  • Confirmation that their receipt has been uploaded
  • Verification once receipt has been approved (or reason why it was not)

Juan
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

75 REPLIES 75
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Did you make sure to register for the offer online at www.lgpromotions.com/sprint.?(Registration period: 11/1/19 -3/19/20 11:59:59pm CST.) If you did registered, did you receive communications regarding your free screen? 

◦Confirmation that their receipt has been uploaded
◦Verification once receipt has been approved (or reason why it was not)
◦Shipping confirmation

Remember that it can take up to 6 weeks to receive the Screen.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Yes well i will give i t about 2 more weeks. I got an email saying it was approved but nothing since
Highlighted

When did you register?

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

November 30

Highlighted

Thanks for that information. In this case you should expect the screen to arrive around January 15 2020. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

To receive my offer from sprint for the free dual screen it says I have to have a picture of the receipt with a sku number on it. I have an online receipt but cant seem to find the sku on it anywhere. But have everything else on their it requires. How do I find the sku number on my receipt so that I can redeem this promotion? Thanks!

Highlighted

Thanks for reaching out. Just to confirm, what device do you have (make and model)?

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Lg g8x thinq through sprint 

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming. The SKU number for the device is LGG850128BKT or RGG850128BKT

Remember that you must register for the offer online at www.lgpromotions.com/sprint.

• You will require to submit your personal information (e.g., name, shipping address, etc.)
  • Photo of the LG G8X ThinQ box showing the IMEI.
  • You  will need their device in hand to register.
  • Picture of Proof of purchase (one of the following):
  • Store receipt from a Sprint Store, dealer, BestBuy.com, or order confirmation.
  • Packing Slip – Included in the box
  • Email shipping confirmation
  • If customer does not register online, they will not receive the free screen.
  • Participants must have a valid email and mailing address to receive the free screen.
  • Customers will receive the following communications regarding their free screen:
  • Confirmation that their receipt has been uploaded
  • Verification once receipt has been approved (or reason why it was not)

Juan
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wheres my dual case. In 2 days its been 7 weeks. I'm sick of waiting for this. I registered mine and got the approval email on. Nov. 21st. So its been over six weeks. So where is it. Ive got no email yet with the tracking number. Which means it will still be a few days after that. Anyone know anything?
Highlighted

Hi there Stevecuz85! Are you referring to the promotion in which if you pre-order/ lease a new LG G8X ThinQ on Sprint Flex or at full SRP between 11/1/19 and 3/5/20 you can get a Free LG Dual Screen, while supplies last? If yes and you have questions about the registration process or your dual screens, you can contact LG via email or phone.

• You will be required to have your registration confirmation email when contacting LG Support.
  • Toll free:1-844-416-9110 /(M-F, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CST) or
  • Email: lgholidayoffer@promoadmin.com M-F, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CST.
  • Promotion support including receipt validation and email customer care is in place 11/1/19  – 3/19/2020.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat