Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Dual Screen Case Promo

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Dual Screen Case Promo

I still have not received my tracking number for my case. I got approved but have heard nothing since. I reach to both companies for further info and nothing , im getting a little upset i really want to enjoy my phone as intended with the dual screen .

75 REPLIES 75
Highlighted

I did all that. I called and left a message. Just waiting for them to call back.
Highlighted

Gotcha Stevecuz85 ! I know waiting is hard, but it should be worth it. Hopefully, your concern will be taken care of soon. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

They shouldn't run the promo if both companies cant deliver on the what is promised to customers because while supplies last means if they run out from the customers who actually get both phone and case will get it first leaving us who reedeem it as a gift get whatever is left ..im very dissapointed i would like to use my phone as intended with the case and it looks like i will buy it out of pocket from LG cause i cant wait another 3-6 weeks for something i was promised with purchase or lease for this phone
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello, I'm not sure how to start my own blog. But I'm as well having a hard time receiving my promotion for the TV and the dual screen. On week 6 as they told us to wait that long ? 

Highlighted

Yes my 6 weeks is up and going into my 7th im really disappointed i should just went with at&t who was giving the phone and case together

Highlighted

So you still haven't heard anything yet?
Highlighted

Sparker2089 , I get your concerns, however, these promotions are exclusively run by the manufacturer. Did you already try to contact them? If not, I recommend you to do so. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I spoke with someone recently and got some contact info thanks.
Highlighted

That's awesome Youkno86 ! Thanks for letting me know. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Nothing still haven't gotten an email with the tracking number for case or TV not too worried about the tv i just want my case

Highlighted

I have by email and phone email generated the same message over and over , by phone you get a message saying to leave a a message and no one ever returns the phone call. I understand its manufactured by LG. But it still looks bad on your part Sprint because we came to this carrier with the promises of free gifts on your website.

Highlighted

I definitely understand your concern and how you may feel about this. We want you to receive your expected gift, because we want you to be happy and satisfied. Have you tried contacting there at the regular number 1-800-243-0000? If not, please do so. They may also have a chat option. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat