Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Dual Screen Case Promo

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: LG Dual Screen Case Promo

Have tried that they give me the number to the promo team which gives me nothing but i wil just purchase my case from LG as i was going to do anyway i was just hoping to get the case as the gift as advertised. 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

As long as you meet the requirements for this promotion, you're supposed to get the case with no issue. 

Please try getting in contact with them one more time. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I keep trying to contact them i get the same info over and over im done playing game 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Right i knew it im not entertaing this mess anymore lol im buying my own case like i started too but my sister said waittt you can get it free ..which is a 200$  product i doubt i will get it free

Highlighted
Journeyman

Im a female lol but yeah i gave up im not even looking for it to come until i actually purchase it

Highlighted
Journeyman

I talked to them and I was told mi e will ship out early next week and will get a email with the tracking number. That will be 8 weeks if it does come then. I registered on nov 20. I finally called the lg number for customer service and told the guy not to transfer me to that stupid voicemail and i wanted an answer to when it will be shipping. I left like 12 messages and emailed twicebefore I called lg. The guy was like I'll find out what going on and how to get someone to answer u. Finally. Lets see if it ships early next week.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Please update us and let us know

Highlighted
Journeyman

Im going on week 7

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh wow I actually called the promo number by accident and someone answered lol and he also said the case should ship out next week and still waiting for the tv to process ...

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG G8X dual screen promo offer difficulties

First of all, shame on you Sprint for promoting an offer that has left so many people in the dark.  We have been loyal customers and this has left us wondering if we will continue.  I thinking this would make a nice gift, fell for the offer and purchased it in December.  Well, received the phone, not the dual screen, told to redeem the offer online, so I go and upload all the necessary paperwork, received the confirmation email of the approval for the dual screen back on the 12th of Dec.  No emails, no contact yet regarding the shipping date of dual screen.  Well, let me see, it says on the site if there are any questions to please email lgholidayoffer@promoadmin.com...so I do that,  only to find out that the website is no longer up and running....I find the number for holiday offer at 1-844-416-9110, it says they are busy helping other customers, but then it immediately kicks you out to voicemail.....so fed up with the whole run around.  I finally called lg at 800-243-0000, got a rep that stated that the offer is being handled by a third party and are having issues...they took my info and are "supposed" to escalate it to the "special" team that is working on it and will call me back...and so the waiting game continues.  So hopefully some of this info will help others who are in the same situation...but lesson learned..if it's too good to be true and listen to your gut instinct!  Long vent, I know,  just very disappointed and beyond frustrated with the whole situation.  

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: LG G8X dual screen promo offer difficulties

Hello mayuchey. 

I what you mean regarding this promotion. LG needs to get there act straight. I called the number provided (1-844-416-9110)  and you are right, I called and also got the busy signal. I want to escalate this issue. Let me get your account information first. 

Please send us a private message with your name, account holders name, phone number, account PIN or answer to the security question. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Same deal @Sparker2089 @Stevecuz85 @Youkno86 , five weeks in after registered and where's the dual screen!? After 35  attempts today i pressed # and got someone answer only confirm a estimated ship time "tomorrow" id receive an email from shipper.

Reassurance goes a long way!

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat