Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Dual Screen Case Promo

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Dual Screen Case Promo

I still have not received my tracking number for my case. I got approved but have heard nothing since. I reach to both companies for further info and nothing , im getting a little upset i really want to enjoy my phone as intended with the dual screen .

75 REPLIES 75
Highlighted

Right it does I was told that my case should ship sometime this week so I'm still waiting for an email from UPS with the tracking number
Highlighted

Well please update if you actually get your tracking number tomorrow

Highlighted

Tic Toc Marketing (not the app) is the source 12144169300 out of Dallas TX, pressed 0(zero) to get someone live. Mention Lg holiday Offer to be transferred or call back.

Highlighted

Will do!!!

I'll keep ya posted

Highlighted
Journeyman

So I had a lot of doubt all the way up to the moment it came in the mail. I wasnt home and my wife called me and told me it was at home. See I reached out to a lot of people and customer service reps. And some of them were going out of there way for me. And tacking down as much info as they could for me. So i had a lot of help. And my hands in everywhere. Leaving messages and such. But everything went through as they said and it did take a little longer then 6 weeks. But i did receive my dual screen. So for anyone having problems. Be patient and keep doing wat your doing. And they will send a ups tracker like 2 days before you receive it. It delivers fast. Just takes them awhile to get it processed. So good luck to everyone. And i will help with any questions. And keep everyone posted on the tv status. Which i have a feeling will be just as much of a struggle. 

Highlighted

Great deal! Congrats and enjoy!!! (:
Highlighted

Thanks for the update I will chill out now lol but as long as someone got theirs I'm a little at ease now
Highlighted

shame on whom?

read the last two pages...patience is a virtue when doing promos like this..ESPECIALLY  when the main part of the promo isnt coming from the carrier itself...but from the manufacturer

https://community.sprint.com/t5/LG/LG-Dual-Screen-Case-Promo/td-p/1067316/page/5

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Well, considering that this was an offer that Sprint had on their website and in no shape or form mentioned that the dual screen would be handled by a third party.   To me it is very deceptive marketing to offer a promo to ensure sales but then have multiple people, not just one person, have to deal with no return calls, no emails, or in this case a third party domain that has all of a sudden disappeared, a number where you can not reach a representative.   That is what I like so many people are frustrated and disappointed with.   You are absolutely right that patience is a virtue, but having absolutely no means of communication is not acceptable in a business that is built in the platform of communication.   And when even the Sprint Representatives are having difficulty reaching out to the said 3rd party, that in itself speaks volumes.   So although you say you're here to help others, I certainly did not get that from your response. 

Highlighted

Thank you for reaching out and verifying the issues with communication regarding the promo. I'll pm you the info so you can help escalate this on your end as well and hopefully there will be a response. Thanks for reaching out.
Highlighted

Just an update, I was able to get through to someone early this morning at 1-844-416-9110, so best bet is to keep calling, perhaps early morning was the key for me!  He was able to check on the status of the dual screen--still in processing.  Said once it ships out, I should receive a tracking number.  Good news was that he said the email link is up and running again, so you can email them your questions now.  Good luck to all!

Highlighted

How long did it take

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat