Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Dual Screen Case Promo

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Dual Screen Case Promo

I still have not received my tracking number for my case. I got approved but have heard nothing since. I reach to both companies for further info and nothing , im getting a little upset i really want to enjoy my phone as intended with the dual screen .

75 REPLIES 75
Highlighted

Just once i put it in the case the screen goes black and will not turn on again 

Highlighted

I take it out the case and screen will not turn on i have to wait for the power to run out recharge the phone and then use it ..which sucks because the case is awesome

Highlighted

@Sparker2089, that's weird. Did the phone dropped when using the case? Are you having this issue since you got the case? 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Yes this only happens when i put it in the case

Highlighted

I dropped it a few weeks ago but its been fine up until i got the case and was using it

Highlighted

Can you tell if the case is too tight and pushing some buttons? 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

It has been 5 weeks since I received my dual screen approval email. 

Seeing that the email says that I *will* receive it within 3-6 weeks, if I do not receive it, or at the very least get a firm ship date by 6 weeks +1 day, then on the following day I will be dumping Sprint and LG and going to Verizon to get a Samsung. The goodwill that I have for both Sprint and LG is not limitless and is rapidly running out. 

Highlighted

Hi there Ghgoldberg ! We do not wish to see you go. I know that waiting may be hard. Hopefully you'll get the dual screen within the time frame provided.

If you don't receive it by them, you can contact LG directly, since this promo us awarded by them

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

It will come i have gotten both tv and case already and waited like 7-8 weeks its going to come lol i was just like you but your closer to getting it though if you've waited this long

Highlighted

I got the phone promo with the dual screen and sent all emails needed back on 01/10/20. I have called LG and Sprint. Left messages, get responses back via email stating accepted, along with verbal conformation by phone that it was received and approved. As of 02/21/20 it is 6 weeks since acceptance. The only response I get from LG is to leave a message or send an email, where they never respond. The last response I got from LG was on 02/17/20 guaranteeing that it would be sent out that week and that the tracking number would come from FED EX. I called FED EX they have no shipment coming from LG at all to my address, and now it is past 6 weeks going on 7 weeks and I am out of the 30 day grace period to return the phone. The whole reason I purchased the phone was for the dual screen promo. It is a waste of money for me otherwise when I could have gotten the Iphone instead. I think this LG and Sprint promo is nothing but a SCAM to sell their phone and if I do not receive my dual screen soon.

Highlighted

I received the notice that they shipped my dual screen exactly 7 weeks after receiving the acceptance email.  Received the screen from Fed-ex yesterday, Sunday delivery.

Highlighted

Folks, we are going to lock this thread down as the questions have been asked and answered and we have provided what information we have. 

I've marked Juan's post as the solution because it has all the information you'd need to have completed the offer. Please remember this offer was through LG and is being fulfilled through Sprint.  We're not able to assist with or provide updates about the status.

If you have a new/different question, please search the Community and participate in or start a new thread.

Thanks!

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat