Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Dual Screen Case Promo

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: LG G8X dual screen promo offer difficulties

Sprint has this been resolved? I received my dual screen a month ago but have yet to receive my LG television nor the $200 I was approved for. This needs to be resolved ASAP

Chris

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey there. For questions about the registration process of the TVs, you can contact LG via email or phone.

• Customer will be required to have their registration confirmation email when contacting LG Support.
  • Toll free: 844-416-9110 (M-F, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. CST) or
  • Email: lgholidayoffer@promoadmin.com M-F, 8:30 a.m – 5:30 p.m. CST
  • Promotion support including receipt validation and email customer care is in place 11/1/19  – 1/23/2020.

For the $200 gift card, you must have registered at https://www.awardlink.com/SprintLGG8XUpgrade Did you complete the registration? For questions about this second promotion contact LG @ lgholidayoffer@promoadmin.com or (877) 504-7509.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I've called both those numbers multiple times and have left voicemails and emails with no response. Who can own this issue? Did Sprint sell these promos to customers knowing it was a scam?

Highlighted
Community Manager

I have merged two topics on the same subject.  Please see the post marked Accepted Solution for your options if you have not received your promo items/card.

Please keep in mind that these offers were sponsored and fulfilled through LG, not Sprint. All support requests need to be directed to LG, we're not able to assist. 

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat