cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G5 invalid sim

Journeyman

LG G5 invalid sim

i bought LG G5 like 2 years ago and was working fine with me (i'm from egypt) and the phone was unlocked , until i factory reset my phone since it was lagging , and it asked for update and after i done it the phone only reads Invalid sim , so is there anyway to check why the phone still locked like this , if there is a pending payment or even it is clear but needs unlock ? 

Model number LGLS992 

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: LG G5 invalid sim

Good morning. I'd like to help you with this. Go ahead and set your phone up as stated in this link. SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks I'm going to PM you to get some more info.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

I have the same problem but I`m not the owner, I bought it a week ago. I`m from Bosnia and Herzegovina. 

GrandMaster

to be honest your best bet would be to get in contact with the original owner and either return it or see if they can request it be unlocked. it will need the Sprint sim card back in it..which might be an issue unless you still have it some place.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

The same thing happened to my phone, i got it in thailand and it was working fine then I factory reset it and it did several updates now all I get is invalid sim

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

That's not good josiahtkd. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat