cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G5 wont allow me to make phone calls on LTE

Journeyman

LG G5 wont allow me to make phone calls on LTE

Hi all,

pleasure to be here, I bought a used LG G5 because I needed a phone to connect via Tello (Sprint), long story short I was able to connect the phone with Tello but my issue is that if the phone is on LTE I cant make any calls/texts, I get an error message saying: Mobile network is unavailable but internet on LTE works fine. if I switch from LTE to CDMA (3G) I'm able to make phone calls/Texts but I'm not able to user the internet. Tello it's been working with me on this issue since December, I've been researching on this issue all over the internet with no luck. today tello called me and told me that the issue is on the phone and that I should take it to a repair shop, I'm not sure what the repair shop will do to fix this so that's why I'm here looking for your PRO help. any help is appreciated.

Model: LG G5 LGLS992
Android version: 7.0
Android Security Patch Level: February 1, 2018
Kernel version: 3.18.31
I have replaced the sim card
I have reset network settings
I have factory reset
I have reset the phone via root
I have update PRL
I have update Profile
I have update firmware
UICC unlock : Failed to update
Mobile data is on
Roaming is off
4G settings: Network operator: n.mi.ispsn
Network: LTE/CDMA
no VoLTE option on LG G5.
no Advanced Calling option on LG G5

Thank you so much

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: LG G5 wont allow me to make phone calls on LTE

I would like to verify that you're not a Sprint customer, correct? Tello uses our spectrum, but they're not related to Sprint in any other way. Any troubleshooting would have to be based on their network, and we need to go through them.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Thank you for the quick response, your statement is correct I'm with Tello but they tried everything possible with no solution.

thank you.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

You're welcome. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat