cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G6 Android Oreo (8.0) update

Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: LG G6 Android Oreo (8.0) update

i still run into it daily but its a quick hiccup on my end..mainly just with music streaming while traveling. half hour drive i get it happening maybe once or twice

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

My problem is just the media willnot connect to play unless i pair it again or make a call first. Once connected it's dandy... I want fine & dandy though.

GrandMaster

its gotta be a combo between your stereo and the BT or something..i have zero issues connecting..i just get random hiccups where music stops playing and then starts back up again but the song itself didnt stop playing..it kept playing right through as it normally would.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thats what most other people seem to be having with 8.0 on LG phones nougat was fine and other phones running 8.1 are fine. I just picked the wrong dog at the track is all.

GrandMaster

at some point when im not as lazy as my other lazy days i might perform a cache/wipe on my phone to clear up some things and speed it up a bit..might see if that clears anything for me or not..not that its a life changer for me..aside from the music stopping like im about to receive a call or a text lol.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat