Version:    
Subversion:    
Hardware Version:      

Fixes:

Google security updates and improvements for Wi-Fi Calling

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: LG - G6 (LS993) Software Update LS993ZV6 - Release notes

According to your own web site, this update does not exist and teh Security patch is woefully out of date, along with sill being 7.0 while 8.0 is being released in mere weeks.

Sprint needs to do better.

#WelcomeToTheNowNetwork
GrandMaster

got a name of any carriers that have the G6 running 8.0 already?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

forgot to add that my G6 is currently on ZV6..you might be able to hammer on LG a bit to see if they can speed up their usual slowness when it comes to updates..they dont exactly have the best track record for updates..ever.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

and now im on ZV7 as of this morning.
Journeyman

My phone updated to ZV7 this morning.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat