cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G6 Pairing with Toyota Camry

Journeyman

LG G6 Pairing with Toyota Camry

I can pair my phone with the car. Receiving and making calls no issue. Issue is messages do not load in the pairing process. I had no issues with my previous Samsung Galaxy. Need to be hands free, even with messages. Help!!

11 REPLIES 11
Wizard

Re: LG G6 Pairing with Toyota Camry

Good morning. This is weird. Just to clarify, when the phone is paired to your car the messages don't come (notify you) through the car is that correct ?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Correct.
Wizard

While it's paired with the car you're still receiving the messages to your phone at least right?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Yes, messages are still received to my phone. The messages don't load to the infotainment system in the Camry.

Wizard

It sounds to me that there's nothing wrong with your phone. You may want to check the settings in your car, to see why you're not receiving the message.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

Settings in the car are at default. 

Wizard

If there's nothing going on with the service of the phone, or the phone itself, I wouldn't be able to help you out. You might contact Toyota directly to see what they could do.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the exact same issue with LG G6 and Toyota Camry. I can connect another phone (Samsung Galaxy S8) and the meassages come through. So this means it's not a Toyota issue. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

It could also mean that LG doesn't have this feature. 

Journeyman

I got it to work doing what I found from another thread. 

"

My problem was fixed by deleting all saved text conversations that were on my phone. Apparently Entune has a problem with all that data on your phone during set up.
I assume email is the same way. I don't get email notifications through Entune either (I have thousands on my account) but I don't care to get emails while I'm driving."

Journeyman

I had the same problem and this fixed it.

My problem was fixed by deleting all saved text conversations that were on my phone. Apparently Entune has a problem with all that data on your phone during set up.
I assume email is the same way. I don't get email notifications through Entune either (I have thousands on my account) but I don't care to get emails while I'm driving.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat