cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G6 software update.

Go to solution
Journeyman

LG G6 software update.

Any details on today's LG G6 software update? This website has become tricky to use.. my keyboards wont stay up on subject line.

8 REPLIES 8
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: LG G6 software update.

That's a excellent question od1nsnymn. I'll be more than happy to check into that for you. 

As for the website, try clearing the chache and history, I find that works best for me. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

Here's a link to the most recent LG G6 software update: 

https://community.sprint.com/t5/LG/Software-Update-LG-G6-LS993-1-2-2019/m-p/1029522?advanced=false&c...

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

That is the update from January... another came out afterward, in March.

According to the info we have at this time, the version you have on your phone is the most up to date version available. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Im sure i must have imagined version ZVF, it probably would only have February's security updates if it existed,sorry to have wasted your time.

GrandMaster

the most recent one was only a security patch getting us up to February. 

they usually wont post an update in here until they receive said info from the OEM..which seems to be lacking a bit on this one.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I checked by calling. They said their internal documents had it posted Feb 28th. Oh well. No big deal, just prefer getting convenient answers in a convenient place. 

GrandMaster

no worries. yeah it kicked through for me about a week ago + ish.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat