Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G6 unlocked with invalid sim

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: LG G6 unlocked with invalid sim

Any better if we can get the MSL code, can it be used for any kind of unlock ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am still waiting for 2 phones to be unlocked. This is the 3rd time I was told it would be done and still nothing. When will this be resolved?

Highlighted

Hello FSXE0513! We have replied to your most recent private message. Please check your inbox.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

i am having the same issue. what is the resolution?

Highlighted
Journeyman

that is what i did until now: factory reset but i already did multiple times and am tired of it to back data and restore data. i need simple solution. 

Highlighted

Hello amjad163, I'd like to take a closer look into this matter that is affecting you and find a solution. I have sent you a Private Message, feel free to review it at your earliest convenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sir i have also same issue
Highlighted
Journeyman

Waiting for solution from 2 months but still didn't find any solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Facing invalid sim issue from 2 months. Kindly sprint team help us to get out of this trouble. I have LG G6 LS993 .by sprint

@Sprint_Mayorin wrote:

Hello amjad163, I'd like to take a closer look into this matter that is affecting you and find a solution. I have sent you a Private Message, feel free to review it at your earliest convenience.

@Sprint_Mayorin wrote:

Highlighted

Hey tamisurbana, I'd be glad to assist you. I have sent you a Private Message, please reply at your earliest convenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint_Mayorin i didn't received any private message
Highlighted

Hey tamisurbana, I just received and replied to your Private Message, review it at your earliest convenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat