Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G6 unlocked with invalid sim

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: LG G6 unlocked with invalid sim

I'm having a similar problem and would appreciate some assistance please. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I gave up and sold it. Wasted a lot of time 

@Blqbutterphly wrote:

I'm having a similar problem and would appreciate some assistance please. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Kindly assist as I have a similar problem

Highlighted

Hello Blqbutterphly! Let's have a look at your situation.

I'm replying to your private message, please check your inbox so we can start working on this.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi! Another LS993 user here unable to read a canadian sim card. Getting msg "invalid sim". Havent done anything except do a factory reset from the systems menu and enabled dev mode by tapping build number 7x. Thank you! 🙂

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi @ellement, we'd like to take a look into this for you. I will send you a private message for further assistance.

Fausto
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I has a blackberry keyone and now. Im work in Singapore and my BlackBerry said that invalid sim card. Please help me.

Highlighted
Wizard

Hi @Siverrally,

I'd like to take a closer look at your case. Please check your inbox, I'll send you a private message shortly.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Have similar problem for invalid SIM. No solution is sight for the last 25 days. Don't know where to go. Device LG - LS993 with software version LS993ZVB currently in India.

Inserted SIMS from multiple carriers. Still the same issue.

Reset to factory multiple times. Sprint says its unlocked. LG says its locked. Invalid SIM error still persists.

Update Profile, Update unlock UICC gives authentication error. Software update gives your device is up to date.

Highlighted
Wizard

Very important to have your phone work when you need it. Sounds like it is not unlocked. Since you are not in the US the signal will not reach the phone to process an unlock.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Highlighted
Journeyman

As suggested by  Sprint I had kept the phone charged and connected to WIFI for 24 hrs. Still the problem persists. is there any other online method I can unlock the phone?

Highlighted
Wizard

The unlock request can take 6 hours-2 days to process. We could try it again, but the phone will have to be in the US to get the signal.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat