cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G7 Android 8.0, IM OUT!

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG G7 Android 8.0, IM OUT!

It's official! I'm leaving Sprint today!

Just wanted to give a heads up to all of those that have been dealing with Sprint's lies about rolling out a newer version of Android OS to our LG phones.

It's not going to happen.

They are doing this on purpose to force you to upgrade your phone and trap you into another lease contract.

I was on the phone with Sprint Customer Service for 3 hours yesterday. I spoke to 4 different representatives, and my case got "elevated" twice.

Last month, I was told by a representative that she would waive the remainder of my lease and that my bill would go down around $30 a month.

I got my new bill yesterday and guess what? It didn't go down!

After 3 hours on the phone, I eventually was forced to hang up on them because they would not explain the cancellation process to me. They kept trying to sell me new phones and plans.

I will be switching carriers today and dropping this old piece of crap out-dated LG phone to the Sprint Store. I'm hoping they will finally cancel my plan when they see me in person.

If not, I'm smashing this phone and never paying Sprint a dime.

To all that have suffered with me: please get out and don't let them fool you.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hi ayedee25 ! We're not ready to say goodbye. Let’s work together to find the best resolution for you. I'll do what's in my hands to help. Please reply to my Private Message as soon as you get a chance. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat