cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G8 Thinq phone repair

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG G8 Thinq phone repair

I went in to my local sprint repair center to get my G8 Thinq fixed because the screen had cracked. Unfortunately they did not have the part available and I was informed that the device needed to be sent out to be repaired. This was almost two weeks ago, I was also told that it should take approximately 7-10 business days for the device to return. I have called and spoke with someone in tech about a week ago and they said that they only saw the device had been received. How can I find out when the device will be back? Seeing as it has been almost two weeks to the day. I have also tried contacting LG with no luck. Playing a waiting game with no new information or updates is very difficult, and I would like to get some sort of new information regarding the return of the device.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: LG G8 Thinq phone repair

I would like to verify, did you speak with Tech Support over the phone, or the Techs in the store that sent the phone out?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have spoke with both at this point. 

Highlighted

Unfortunately, we're not going to have any further information on the status than what you received from Tech Support. I would reach back out to the store, to see if they have a direct contact that can get some precise information.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat