cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G8X ThinQ: hotspot

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG G8X ThinQ: hotspot

Well i have been using built in hotspot for a long time and since August started my xbox and nintendo has been not able to connect to multiplayer games, but when i check the problem on my xbox the NAT type is strict and it says UPNP unsuccessful. I tried everything to fix, i need help?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey, I'm here to help. Just that we're on the same page, is it that you're having issues with you're Hot spot or Xbox?

Highlighted

Its the hotspot it looks like it, the UPNP is unable on my hotspot, do i have to go to a sprint store or t-mobile to get it fixed. Does mobile hotspot support UPNP?

Highlighted

You may have to visit a store to physically examine the device, but before you do, are you able to connect to your hotspot with other devices? 

Highlighted

Yes i am able to use the hotspot but i want the UPNP enable and the nat type to not be strict

Highlighted

Are you using it via a wired Ethernet? I don't have much info or knowledge on gaming but I think that'd work too. And you create a wifi hot-spot to connect the console to.

Highlighted

I tried to connect to connect hotspot to laptop and used the ethernet cable from the laptop to xbox but it still has the strict nat type and UPNP

Highlighted

Hm, might wanna carry it to a store for some more help on that.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat