Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G8x rebate offer

Go to solution
Journeyman

LG G8x rebate offer

We got rebate offers in the mail for the upgrade to the g8x. Was told we would get the second screen tv and a $200 gift card. Now Lg is telling me after emailing them since January asking about the gift card that we don't qualify for it. Because they sent me the tv and second screen i don't get it. Problem is, sprint told me I would get it.  Why is it litterly always something with sprint?!?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: LG G8x rebate offer

Hey @Schwat07, as mentioned on this other thread and as is the case with other manufacturer rebates, this offer was made through LG and is administered solely by them, not Sprint. Unfortunately, we don't have an escalation path for the offer or a way to override. 

Since this is a duplicate of the other discussion, which as been asked and answered, I'm locking it.  For more information as to why I'm allowed to do that as well as an explanation of our guidelines, please visit our Rules and Guidelines space.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: LG G8x rebate offer

Hey @Schwat07, as mentioned on this other thread and as is the case with other manufacturer rebates, this offer was made through LG and is administered solely by them, not Sprint. Unfortunately, we don't have an escalation path for the offer or a way to override. 

Since this is a duplicate of the other discussion, which as been asked and answered, I'm locking it.  For more information as to why I'm allowed to do that as well as an explanation of our guidelines, please visit our Rules and Guidelines space.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat