cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Q710AL UICC UNLOCK ERROR

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Q710AL UICC UNLOCK ERROR

Hello i bought 2 LG stylo 4g (LG Q710AL), and i was told they where unlocked, now when i try to  UICC unlock it, says: Authentification Error, Please try again later. Im not in the US now so they are useless to me now.

PLEASE HELP

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: LG Q710AL UICC UNLOCK ERROR

Howdy jdsdan11. I'll be more than happy to look into these devices. Your post was edited due to containing private info. Give me a few mins to look into the IMEI#s provided. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Thank you

Thanks for your patience. After looking into these devices, I see that both are locked. They are also Boost Prepaid devices. I know for devices that are locked to Sprint, have to meet certain criteria in order to be unlocked. Unfortunately, I don't know what the unlock criteria is for Boost. I can suggest speaking with Boost and seeing if the devices can be unlocked. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

thank you

You're very welcome. Have a wonderful day. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat