Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V20 - Gaming Review - Sprint Product Ambassador

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

The LG V20 is a very power device carrying Qualcomms Snapdragon 820 Processor. As a reference point for checking the handling of the devices abilities I wanted to test and review the devices ability to handle some top gaming applications. I put the LG V20 to the test and I was impressed with the outcome.

Asphalt 8.jpg

First up is Asphalt 8. This is a high intense racing game. Courses and graphic rendition are amazing on this screen. The device handled turns pretty well and was very responsive to my touch for breaking and drifting. When testing some higher end racing cars it seems the device maybe over sensitive to turns but that can be modified for independent use in the game. No overheating was felt and game play seemed consistent with other devices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WTQa7-JJMI 

dead trigger 2.jpg

I next checked out Dead Trigger 2. If you like zombie fighting games this game is right up your alley. With This game you go on various missions but kill Zombies along the way. One thing I like about this game is all you need to do is aim and the gun auto fires. You can just glide around areas changing weapons and just point and shoot. Game play was very responsive no hang-ups or issues detected. Graphics were well displayed and visually stunning. Handling of the character and responses from the screen were instantaneous with no trouble.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LS0loIkiAQ

Mortal Combat X.jpg

If you an old School game player then you will know this game very well Mortal Combat X.  This game has brought back my love for street fighter style games. Users are given 3 fighters to choose from when fighting components. With combination moves and skill you can overcome and win. The graphics in this game truly come to life with blood splattering and all. Game response was great but I felt at sometimes onscreen touches may have been slower to react to me. Otherwise this game is a great one to have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoFym8w2W4M

Modern Comabt 5.jpg

A game that I wanted to discuss is Modern Combat 5. This game has a great story line and awesome cut scenes that give you a true rendition of the graphic quality the creators put into the game. Game play takes some getting used to as users need to move aim and fire along with not accidently pressing other options to launch grenades. Feedback and responsiveness is good. Though game play is very sensitive to moves as I feel slight movements get over exaggerated. hough this could be my own use of the game itself. 

[video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwL727oqml4 

Nova3.jpg

Finally, N.O.V.A. 3 is the return of the fight between humanity and the Volterites. Again another great storyline to follow. Game play requires the ability to move aim and fire which can be daunting at times. The nice thing about the LG V20 5.7 screen size users have the real-estate onscreen to handle all the movement needed. Though sometimes I wish controls were a little smaller so I can view the graphic intensive game that was designed. Overall game play was great, smooth movements seen along with great responsiveness. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzLLmQ3HN-4

As games advance and become more graphic intense processors will be utilized more and more. The LG V20 Snapdragon 820 processor can definitely take on these graphic intensive games. I am pleased with how each of these games have been able to run smooth with no trouble to report. The LG V20 device did not overheat in my hands but again I do not play for hours at a time. There are possibilities that through continuous use users can experience warmer backs as the battery is draining to power the heavy processing these games require. I recommend to just take a break and come back and pick up where you left off. 

Check out some of my other blocs on the LG V20:

LG-V20-Can-Handle-It-All-Sprint-Product-Ambassador

LG-V20-Protect-Your-Device-Sprint-Product-Ambassador

Enjoy and remember never use your phone or tablet while driving, be safe and healthy.

Disclaimer:

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

Enjoy and remember never use your phone or tablet while driving, be safe and healthy.

Disclaimer:
The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

-Your Friendly Amishtech
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat