cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V20 Hi-Fi Quad Dac with B&O Play Provides Audio Experience - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

LG V20 Hi-Fi Quad Dac with B&O Play Provides Audio Experience - Sprint Product Ambassador

V20 with B&O_.jpg

When the LG V20 launched, LG offered a limited promotion for B&O Play earphones. My mother-in-law ordered her V20 early and was able to apply for the promotional B&O Play earphones. She said she did not have a use for the earphones and gave them to me.... some mother-law-laws are awesome like mine! When she gave them to me, I could not wait to try them out on my LG V20 3.5mm earphone jack that has been removed on some other phones.... Bang & Olufsen has produced high quality products since 1925.

20170104_110500.jpg20170104_110612.jpg

I would like to share how LG shipped out the B&O Play earphones. One of the first things you will see when opening the box is a Thank You note from LG. I thought this was a nice touch from LG as I have received other promotional items in the past with just the item and no Thank You! LG also included a separate card with warranty contact information for the B&O Play earphones. One thing I would like to point out is that these are not cheap earphones that come with some smartphones, although I keep all warranty information just in case.

20170104_111017.jpgAfter opening the package up and taking everything out, I could not wait to try them out on my LG V20. One of the benefits of going with the LG V20 is that LG kept the 3.5mm earphone jack so that you can listen to your music with your favorite earphones and charge your phone at the same time without the need of an special adapter.

The sound quality of the B&O Play earphones are even better than my Beats and I really enjoyed my Beats. Spotify has a setting for Extreme Quality for streaming your favorite music or watching videos.... While I was on Spotify with my B&O Play I browsed through several genres to see the range from bass of hip hop to piano in classical music. I was enjoying the sound quality so much I really did not want to take them off.

One thing I did not mention about the LG V20 after connecting my B&O Play earphones was the popup for Hi-Fi Quad Dac. A message will popup on how to experience high quality sound on the V20. The Hi_Fi Quad Dac does make a difference on sound quality even with the B&O Play earphones. There are options to adjust volume and balance left and right to your liking.Screenshot_2017-01-04-15-59-32.png

Hi-Fi Quad Dac option is only available with wired earphones or speakers plugged into the 3.5mm earphone jack. The Hi-Fi Quad Dac enhancement is not available for Bluetooth devices.... that is okay as I am enjoying my V20 with my B&O Play earphones. The combination of the LG V20 Hi-Fi Quad Dac and the B&O Play earphones are providing me with premium audio enjoyment...

Looking for more information on the LG V20, please visit LG V20 site or stop by a Sprint store to check the LG V20.

Thanks,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador team

"Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee."

Disclaimer: I am NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped or answered your question, PLEASE mark it as solved.
1 REPLY 1
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: LG V20 Hi-Fi Quad Dac with B&O Play Provides Audio Experience - Sprint Product Ambassador

So jealous! Great write up, my friend!

Troy Glidden

Service and Repair Process Improvement Manager
Portland, OR area

Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/troyglidden 

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat