cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V20 – Mini Mode - Sprint Product Ambassador

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

LG V20 – Mini Mode - Sprint Product Ambassador

One of my favorite attributes of the LG V20 is its screen size - 5.7".  It is the same screen size of the previously coveted Samsung Galaxy Note 7.  A bigger screen equates to a better game play, movies / videos, and email experience.  On the other hand, I don't have the hand spread measurements that LeBron James has, and one-handing my phone with full function is not always easy.  Mini Mode is a quick an easy way to switch the screen size to that of a smaller phone to allow for easier one-handed operation.  

Mini Mode was enabled by default on my LG, but if it is somehow disabled on your device, you can easily enable it by going to:

Settings > Display > More > Mini Mode - and drag the slider to the right to turn on.

When it is enabled, simply swipe from left to right on the Home touch buttons at the bottom:

Menu.jpg

You will be presented with your new screen.  Here is how mine looks:

smallscreen.jpg

You can drag the screen up, down, left, or right to best position it for your needs.  You can also tap and hold on the tab at the top left of the screen to resize.  Finally, when you are through, just click the X at the top right to return to normal screen mode.

Maybe you don't need the Mini Mode to accomplish your needs; you just need the icons to be larger (or smaller).  If this is the case, you can change the Display Size by going to:

Settings > Display > More > Display Size - and drag the slider to the respective size that fits your needs.

Disclaimer:

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones.  They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them.  Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones.  The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. #sprintemployee

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat