cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V20 Spigen Rugged Armor Case – Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

LG V20 Spigen Rugged Armor Case – Sprint Product Ambassadors

I love Spigen cases.  Specifically, I am interested in a form-factor that maintains the size and feel of the device without changing the bulkiness of the phone.

The Spigen case I’m using for my brand new LG V20 is the Rugged Armor LG V20 Case.  The case retails for $19.99 on Spigen's website.  This case only comes in black, but has some nice features you may enjoy in a simple case if you have the same interests as I do.

For model # A20CS20920, Spigen’s website tells us that it is made of a Thermoplastic Polyurethane material.  This allows the case to be very flexible and durable, along with a carbon fiber addition to protect the camera from drops.  Spigen even notes that the case is considered Military Grade as a result of their drop tests.  My observations for case and device are below:

• Get your phone into a case as soon as you can.  The phone is very smooth and slippery.  I dropped it before getting into a case, but no damage. This case is very easy to install – just pop top corners into case and slip remaining corners in.
  • The case has almost perfect cut-outs for the other features of the phone (IR sensor, audio jack, speaker, charging port, etc.  The speaker is very easy to cover up with this case, so you’ll have to be aware of how you handle in landscape mode. 

The case will not provide direct protection for the front of the screen, nor will it protect against the elements.  It’s a perfect case if you are looking for one that will not add bulk to your phone or pocket, and provide substantive shock protection within reason.  The case comes with a 2 year warranty from Spigen.  Happy case shopping!

Thanks!

Spigen.jpg

Picture as shown on Spigen.com

Disclaimer:

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones.  They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them.  Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones.  The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. #sprintemployee

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat