Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V20 Spigen Rugged Armor Case - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

LG V20 Spigen Rugged Armor Case - Sprint Product Ambassadors

v20_rugged_armor_title_1024x1024.jpg

I always use cases, and the best company for cases is Spigen, I have never had an issue with these cases they fit perfectly, all ports are easy to access.  This case is rugged yet very slim in design which is great I hate putting cases on my phones.  But I have to put a case because no matter what I will drop the phone it never fails, until it doesn’t have a case then its drop city, most likely due to the phones being very slick.  This case adds the slim protection you want and allows to phone to still look great and feel grid_v20_rugged_armor_06_grande.jpgeat in your hand. 

id_v20_rugged_armor_04_grande.jpg

“Want a single layer protection with extreme style? The Rugged Armor is exclusively crafted with a sleek black TPU shell with textured carbon fiber accents. This guarantees not only a premium look with protection but a bang for your buck. Our newly designed Rugged Armor for LG V20 comes specially with a beveled, circular opening for quick fingerprint scans. The inside of the case is lined with our spiderweb pattern and Air Cushion Technology on all corners to assure shock-absorption in every impact. Stay simple and stylish with Rugged Armor!”  (Spigen.com)

Thanks for reading!

"Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee."

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat