Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V30+ Pie update...again

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: LG V30+ Pie update...again

The update was supposed to be released last year. It is like pulling tooth and nail just trying to find ANY info about the update. If Sprint would just provide updates....ANY kind of update, I think customers would feel better and more informed.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Good morning. As of now, we don't have and estimated time for the update. All updated are sent by the phone manufacture and not by Sprint. You are welcome to contact LG for further information. Your current software update should be LS99828a.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Screenshot_2020-03-05-08-41-07.png

Highlighted
Journeyman

My software is LS99830a

Highlighted
Patron

Juan was incorrect, the current version is v30a as per the LG website:

http://opensource.lge.com/osSch/list?types=ALL&search=LS998

As for Sprint, some degree of transparency would be very helpful because this has gotten to ridiculous levels. Every other provider has released Pie for the LG V30 except for Sprint. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I mean... US Cellular has pie before Sprint....how the hell does that happen?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I didn't know I had to pay for updates.  Did I read this right? Also  I am getting new phone do I need to upgrade?  Confused!  

Sprint Social Care

Hey! There's no cost to update your device's software. 

Also, if you're getting a new possible it's possible that it already has the latest software version. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat