cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V30+ how to unlock the mobile data

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: LG V30+ how to unlock the mobile data

HI Romasik! The APN Settings on android phones running 8.1 and later are pushed out from phones on CDMA providers, but with a GSM SIM card loaded, you should be able to edit those.  What version of Android are you running? You may also need to contact your wireless provider in Ukraine to have them push those settings out to your device. 

Screenshot_2019-02-03-18-51-25.pngScreenshot_2019-02-03-18-51-30.png

field apn inactive to change its operating system android 7.0

Journeyman

Screenshot_2019-02-03-18-51-25.pngScreenshot_2019-02-03-18-51-30.png

field apn inactive to change its operating system android 7.0

We're able to provide the necessary support to ensure the device is successfully unlocked, other than that, we're unable to provide further technical support for the phone.

I'd say it's a good idea getting in contact with the new service provider to verify the device's compatibility with their network and for any further assistance on setting up the phone. You might also want to reach out to the manufacturer.

how to find out the MSL code so that I can change the apn settings?

Please send me a PM and I'll see if I can find that for you.

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat